May 25, 2024

How is the Loan Value of the House Determined?
The number of people who want to buy a new house and therefore apply for a housing loan or want to sell their house is increasing. For this reason, the question of how much my house is worth is often asked by those who want to own real estate or put their house up for sale. Especially for those who want to apply for a housing loan, the appraisal report is of great importance at this point, as learning the real value of the house they want to own will determine the loan amount to a large extent. For this reason, when determining the value of the house subject to the loan, the expert appointed by the licensed appraisal companies that the bank you want to use the housing loan with makes a detailed examination. While determining the value of the house in house purchase or sale transactions;
-size of the house
-location of the house
– floor information where the house is located
-the view it has
items are taken into account.

After the appraisal report of the house is completed, you can get a housing loan from banks up to a maximum of 80% of the determined value. You have to pay the remaining 20% ​​as a down payment.

Leave a Reply